Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wallflower

Wallflower

Hey flower, yeah you, planted by the wall
I see you, I do, cowering so small

You're hiding, disguising, your growth and height
But sadly, that hiding, is diminishing my light

So happens, you've been trying, not to sprout
Or growing, not knowing, and full of doubt

Doesn't help, those weeds, that suffocate the ground
Lying weeds, confining weeds, growing all around  

Those weeds, don't worry, their demise will come
Remember, they'll surrender, this Gardener's not done  

 

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. Excellent.

    If this were a Facebook post, I'd "like" it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the encouragement. Are you the same "me" who commented before? =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! I need feedback to see if this blog is potentially blessing people or causing them to think about God and/or the Bible in a new way. Thanks!!